Week of March 9, 2014
New Adult Sunday School Classes: All classes are open to receiving new class members. Sunday school classes meet from 9:45 AM to 10:30 AM.
1. Evangelism Workshop: A hands-on approach to learning how to share your faith with others simply and accurately. Through times of teaching, training, and small group discussion, the class will help you to connect with our church’s emphasis of asking the Lord to bring many to himself through our life and witness. Taught by Ed and Holly Lankford in Room 206/208.
2. The Parables of Jesus: “During Jesus’ earthly ministry, one of the primary ways He would instruct His disciples was through parables. …But what does God want us to learn from these parables? In this DVD class, Dr. R.C. Sproul examines several parables of Jesus, exploring the rich truths they reveal about who Jesus is and what He came to achieve through His life, death, and resurrection.” This week: The Rich Fool. Taught by Mike Miller in B-14.
3. The Women In the Church (WIC) Bible Study & Prayer Class: A study of the Psalms. Come for a time of group study and prayer for one another. Taught by Pam Linstedt in Rm. 135.
4. Trinity’s Inquirer Class: This class is for anyone interested in learning more about Trinity or anyone who is considering joining the church. The class is required for membership, but you do not need to join the church in order to attend. Taught by Pastor Eickelberg in Room 139.
5. O3: Preparing for Church Leadership—Part 2: Six Church Leadership Tasks. Building on Part 1 of the O3 class (which considered six personal characteristics desirable in church leaders), Part 2 of this class provides training in six key church leadership tasks. All are welcome. Taught by Pastor Kertland in Room 134.