GETTING BACK TO WORSHIP – The session of Trinity has talked and continues to talk about worship and what it looks like in a COVID 19 world. The following document gives you the thoughts of the session at this time. Pray for wisdom for the elders. Click here to read the document.
- September Updated Worship and Ministries Guidelines. To read these updates please click here
- April Update – masks required inside the building for all ministries.
- Sanctuary – singing and masks; multipurpose room – masks and no singing; outside weather permitting – no masks and singing, bring a chair or blanket to sit on
- No more checks being done at the door
- Communion – we are serving communion to people – servers dropping the elements into people’s hands
- Offering – we are taking the offering with ushers going through rows and not passing the plate
- Hymnals and Bibles – they have been put back under the chairs and the readings and hymns are no longer in the bulletin.
MASKS AND OTHER SAFETY CONCERNS – There is a lot of discussion surrounding masks in public. Ed Lankford has written a well articulated response so please take time and read this article which you can find here.
Here are some reliable resources in dealing with the COVID-19.
- Social Distancing and the Corona Virus: A Medical Perspective – click here for this article.
- Transmission of Conora Virus: Easier Than You Thought – click here for this article.