GETTING BACK TO WORSHIP – The session of Trinity has talked and continues to talk about worship and what it looks like in a COVID 19 world. Read below to see the updates as we navigate through COVID.
- October 2021 – we are back to normal. We provide a room for people who desire to worship with a mask and do not want to sing.
- September 2021 – We have come almost all the way back to normal.
- No more outdoor worship.
- We continue to offer an indoor space for those that wish to be masked and not sing, but all others will be in the sanctuary for worship.
- July 20, 2021 – Regular elements are now being served, the bread and the cup and not using the prepackaged elements.
- All meals are back on again.
- We still offer outside worship for those that want to utilize that space no matter the reason. We are keeping the gym open for people to worship in who are not comfortable being around those unmasked and singing.